Hi, my name is Lisanne, a twenty-something Dutchie. How nice of you to visit my little blog. My spot on the interwebs to ramble about all things bookish. I have been blogging for years and years, but in November 2017 I started this blog. It has the same name as my old blog, but now I’m doing it in English. The reason for my switch to English is basically Bookstagram. I love photography and I love books and putting those two together is even better. On Bookstagram I started getting followers from all over the world, hence why I felt it would be a good next step to blog in English.
On Oh My Book I write reviews, I write about my reading experiences, bookstagram, TBR’s, wrap-ups and a whole bunch more. Literally all things bookish with a personal flavour to it. So, to get to know me a little bit better I’ve got some random facts for you;
- I’m a true autumn girl. I can really enjoy those cold rainy days, cosying up on the sofa with a big mug of tea, a blanket and, of course, a good book.
- I also really love Christmas. Like really love… Usually, I get excited for Christmas in summer. Don’t be surprised if I’m playing Christmas music in July…
- I can’t live without music. I hate silence, so I always have music on.
- These days I don’t just listen to music on Spotify, but also on my record player. I’m really into vinyl. There’s just something about it.
- Coldplay is my favourite band. They make the most amazing music and I’m a big fan. I’ve also seen them live, which was one of the greatest days of my life.
- I hate peanut butter. I think it’s the most disgusting thing ever. I’m also allergic, but the stench is just too much. I can’t handle it.
- My all-time favourite feelgood movie is The Holiday. I can watch that movie over and over again without getting bored.
- Books need to stay in perfect condition. It annoys me greatly if I damage one of my books.
- My favourite food? Pizza, pasta and lasagna. Basically all things Italian.
- Someday I would like to learn Italian, I think it’s the most beautiful language in the world.